Translate

Friday 22 June 2012

Date 13 - ?


Welcome to date 13 of 26
Guy Profile
Name: ?
Age: 28
Height: 6.2
Occupation: Carer  

How I met ?
I met ? on Plenty of fish.com (pof). He sent me a lazy message which I believed and he confirmed he sent to a number of girls in hope of receiving messages back from some. I don’t usually respond to people who can’t even be bothered to make some effort with the message that they send and I didn’t want to respond but I had a look at his profile and I liked what I saw. I was also curious to learn more about him because he sounded as though he was new in town, so I sent him a message asking him how long he’s been in London and as I thought he has only been here for 6 months.

In the third message that he sent me he included his contact details. I went for the option of adding him to my blackberry messenger (bbm) contact rather than whats App, so he won’t have my number until I was ready to give it to him. We communicated quite a lot over the first few days and I was really looking forward to meeting him. As this week was very busy for me at work we agreed to meet at the end of the week. The plan was to meet at Starbucks because he said he didn’t have much money at the moment because he’s trying to find his own place so he can move out of his cousin’s. Honestly I didn’t mind going to Starbucks because I felt as though I was starting to like him because he just seemed like such a nice match for me on paper so I was very understanding of his situation; as I am when I like a guy. I’m not so tolerant and understanding with guys that I don’t like.

A few days before we met, it started getting hard to get through to him. It didn’t take more than a day for him to respond to my messages but the conversation wasn’t flowing fluently anymore and even to set the time and actual location to meet felt like a chore rather than something exciting that both party wanted to participate in. When I messaged him last to finalise what we were doing, I felt like I was in that mood that some people get in when they have to do something with someone that’s pissing them off. The tone of my message, I felt was almost as though I was saying: here’s the details, it’s up to you when you read it just stop wasting my time, kmt.

The date
As you’ve probably already gathered there was no date. Mr ? messaged me a few hours before the assigned time of the date to say he had made other plans for that same time and I shouldn’t be angry with him and we should reschedule. I called him. His phone went to voicemail and I left a message and I haven’t received a reply. I pinged him. He saw my ping and changed his display picture on bbm and didn’t respond. I sent a final message saying ‘I take it you don’t want to meet anymore’. As far as I’m concerned I’ve done the best I can. I hate when people make me feel as though I’m bothering them. If not for my blog I wouldn’t have been as bothered to get in touch with him. I’m so pissed that he left it to the last minute. That doesn’t give me enough time to find a replacement date. What a time waster, KMTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I don’t really know this guy, I can’t really give him a piece of my mind and he also doesn’t know about my blog so he wouldn’t understand my aggressive reaction to him cancelling the date. Rationally, sometimes things happen and people have to cancel plans that they’ve made or in this dating situation he probably just didn’t like me; which is one of the expected possibilities. The irrational side of me that cares very much about my blog is not so understanding right now and it wishes I could give this guy a piece of my mind without sounding crazy. Unreliable people really piss me off. I’ve vented enough now and I’m going to continue my dating journey and not let this situation affect the dates to come.

That’s it for date 13.

Thanks for reading My dating year – date 13

  


3 comments:

  1. Judging from what I've just read, I would say he's at that stage in his life where he's actually not ready for a relationship cz he has a lot of other things that are more important to him. Basically, he needs to sort out things I. His life before he even thinks about dating. Be glad he was unreliable. Saved you from wasting anymore time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In regards to my blog I'm not happy with his action but generally I'm glad he behaved like this now rather than later. My time is precious and he clearly doesn't deserve it.

      Delete
  2. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete